We recognise that all members of the College community have the right to be safe and protected, both within the campus and whilst engaged in College-related activities. Esher Sixth Form College ensures that relevant and effective safeguarding practices exist and are actively promoted. It is understood by all that safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility – this applies both online and in the physical environment. Esher Sixth Form College involves staff, outside agencies and students in shaping these safeguarding practices and in promoting safety and wellbeing to everyone in the College community.
Please see below for more details regarding the Designated Safeguarding Leads and Safeguarding Policy.
Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)/Assistant Principal: Kate Parsons
- Room: B002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL)/Director of Safeguarding and EDI: Robin Hester
- Room: B003
- Email: email@example.com
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL)/Director of Student Development and Behaviour: Declan Mason
- Room: O101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the Esher Sixth Form College Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy please click here
Information for Visitors and Contractors please click here