PR2 information for parents
Each Progress Review (PR) is an opportunity for students and teachers to evaluate progress, identify support and set targets.
Progress Review 2 reports will be available on the parent portal from Tuesday 7th February and will show:
- Current Grades
- Approach to learning grade
- A Current Grade is the grade a student is currently working at on their A level, GCSE or BTEC subject.
- The Current Grade judgement is based on the most relevant and recent assessment(s) completed on the course so far together with the professional opinion of the subject teacher(s).
- A Minimum Grade shows what students with similar GCSE results to your son/daughter has achieved as their final grades, on average, in previous years.
- It is important to note that this is just an average and in many cases with hard work students can achieve grades higher than their Minimum Grades.
- Students will always be encouraged to exceed the minimum grade.
Approach to learning grade
- This grade is decided on by the teacher.
- The possible grades that can be entered are as follows:
Where there is a subject concern, the teacher will tick 'priority' on the report. It is essential that students book an appointment with their teachers for the 6.1 Progress Review evenings which will be on the 2nd and 9th March, students will be able to book appointments on either night on Teams or in person.