PR5 information for parents
Each Progress Review (PR) is an opportunity for students and teachers to evaluate progress, identify support and set targets.
Progress Review 5 reports will be available on the parent portal from Thursday 14th December and will show:
- Current Grades
- Minimum Grades
- Approach to learning grade
- A Current Grade is the grade a student is currently working at on their A level, GCSE or BTEC subject.
- The Current Grade judgement is based on the most relevant and recent assessment(s) completed on the course so far together with the professional opinion of the subject teacher(s).
- A Minimum Grade shows what students with similar GCSE results to your student have achieved as their final grades, on average, in previous years.
- It is important to note that this is just an average and in many cases with hard work students can achieve grades higher than their Minimum Grades.
- Students will always be encouraged to exceed the minimum grade.
Approach to learning grade
- This grade is decided on by the teacher.
- The possible grades that can be entered are as follows: