Ofsted have judged the College ‘Grade 1: Outstanding’ since 2008
At our last inspection, this judgement applied to all aspects of provision. As the performance of the College and our students has continued to be at the highest standard and Outstanding colleges are no longer subject to inspection, Ofsted have not visited the College since 2008.
In Ofsted’s judgement, the key strengths of the College are:
- Very high success rates.
- Very good progress of students.
- Outstanding teaching and learning.
- Outstanding Extension and Enrichment activities.
- Very good facilities and resources.
- Strong commitment to equality of opportunity.
Please find our last Ofsted Inspection reports below:
Esher College Ofsted 2008
Esher College Ofsted 2005