Skip to content
The following schedule sets out the application process once you have applied for a job at Esher Sixth Form College.
- Esher Sixth Form College is committed to promoting equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. If you have specific requirements or you need additional support to submit your application, please contact the HR office at email@example.com for assistance.
- Completed applications can be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, applications can be posted to: The HR Manager, Esher Sixth Form College, Weston Green Road, Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0JB.
- Where an email address is provided on the application form, applicants will receive email confirmation of receipt.
- After the closing date a shortlist of candidates is drawn up, references requested and those selected for interview contacted.
- Interviews will usually take place within 2 weeks of the closing date. Candidates who have not been successful in being selected for interview will not be contacted at this stage.
- Following the outcome of the interviews, the HR Manager will send a letter (by email wherever possible) to all unsuccessful applicants confirming the position has been filled.
- Please note that due to the large volume of applications we usually receive, it is not practicable to provide feedback to non-shortlisted applicants. Feedback will be provided, however, to applicants who have attended for interview.
- Our privacy notice for Job Applicants, which includes information about how we collect, use and share your personal data, is available on our website: https://www.esher.ac.uk/privacy
- Esher Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Search this site: