Each Progress Review (PR) is an opportunity for students and teachers to evaluate progress, identify support and set targets.
Progress Review 4 reports will be available on the parent portal from Tuesday 18th October and will show:
- Current Grades
- Approach to learning grade
- A Current Grade is the grade a student is currently working at on their A level, GCSE or BTEC subject.
Current Grade judgement is based on the most relevant and recent
assessment(s) completed on the course so far together with the
professional opinion of the subject teacher(s).
Minimum Grade shows what students with similar GCSE results to your
son/daughter has achieved as their final grades, on average, in previous
- It is important to note that this is just an average and
in many cases with hard work students can achieve grades higher than
their Minimum Grades.
- Students will always be encouraged to exceed the minimum grade.
Approach to learning grade
- This grade is decided on by the teacher.
- The possible grades that can be entered are as follows:
there is a subject concern, the teacher will tick ‘priority’ on the
report. It is essential that students book an appointment with their
teachers for the 6.2 Progress Review evenings which will be on the 15th
November for students surnames beginning with the letters A-K and 24th
November for student surnames beginning with the letters L-Z.