Esher College and the four other Sixth Form Colleges in Surrey are part of a consortium called S7. Between us, the S7 Colleges successfully meet the needs of around 7,000 16-19 year old students and many adults in the Surrey area. Our aim is to work together to promote the benefits of Sixth Form College education and to develop the quality of our provision.
The Elmbridge 14-19 Consortium
The Elmbridge 14-19 Consortium is a partnership of seven schools and colleges in the Borough of Elmbridge who are committed to working together on all matters relating to post-14 education in the Borough.
The partner schools and colleges believe that by co-operating they can meet the educational needs of Elmbridge 14-19 year olds more effectively than by competing with each other.
- Brooklands College (Further Education College)
- Esher College (Sixth Form College)
- Esher Church of England High School (11 to 16, Performing Arts Specialist Status)
- Heathside (11 to 18, Technology College)
- Hinchley Wood School and Sixth Form Centre (11 to 18, Music and ICT Specialist Status)
- Rydens School (11 to18, Business Specialist Status)
- Walton Leigh School (11 to 18, Special School)
The schools and colleges in the Consortium are actively working together:
- to ensure that students and their parents receive the best possible advice and guidance about the courses available for 14-19 year olds in Elmbridge and the entrance requirements and admissions procedures for these courses
- to ensure that each learner has access to a wide choice of high quality learning programmes which meet his or her individual needs
- to increase awareness of opportunities in Higher Education by organising a range of activities for Elmbridge students, in conjunction with Aimhigher
- to provide high quality teaching and learning in the Borough by sharing good practice between our schools and colleges and co-operating on staff training and development
Simon Morris, Headteacher of Esher Church of England High School, is the chair. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Maria Knights is the Co-ordinator. (email@example.com)